5 Things to Know About a Mini Facelift
Considering a Mini Facelift? Dr. Hernandez created this infographic on five things to know about a Mini Facelift to help patients better understand the procedure. This graphic includes some things to know such as what a Mini Facelift is, what it addresses, and how it is performed. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please contact Dr. Hernandez.
- A Mini Facelift is not as surgically extensive as a traditional full facelift, offering a less invasive options with discreet, minimal incisions.
- The word “mini” refers to a smaller incision and reduced undermining of the skin, often allowing for a speedier recover. However, because each patient is different, the actual length of the incision can vary for each individual depending on the amount and laxity of the skin.
- A Mini Facelift mainly addresses the lower face and jowls. The ideal candidate for a Mini Facelift are those who have excess jowl tissue and skin laxity, minimal facial aging and do not require extensive reconstruction in the neck area.
- In a Mini Facelift, the doctor may combine selected surgical procedures with appropriate non-surgical options, such as dermal fillers, fat grafting, and skin resurfacing.
- Like with any cosmetic surgery finding the right doctor is a crucial step. Choosing a board certified plastic surgeon and making an appointment for a consultation will help you decide which procedures are right for you!