For all skin types frequently exposed to UV rays
• A water-resistant sunscreen especially for use during outdoor activities
• Blocks UVA and UVB rays from causing sun damage from outdoor and water activities
• Vitamin E provides the skin with antioxidants to fend off free radicals
• Fragrance-free formula may be applied on dry or wet skin and won’t rinse off even when perspiring
Skinceutical’s Sport UV Defense SPF 50
• Water-resistant (80 minutes)
• Resists wear-off from water, wiping, and rubbing
• Oxybenzone-free broad spectrum protection
• Provides short-term hydration
• Alcohol-free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores or create blackheads)
Note: tested under the most extreme athletic conditions and won’t interfere with your workout.
SkinCeutical’s Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
Adaptable to all skin tones exposed to UV rays
Transparent titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®). Enhanced with a plankton extract (artemia salina), this lightweight sunscreen increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.
• With its universal tint, it is adaptable to all skin tones and is used to boost skin radiance
• Water-resistant for 40 minutes
• All-physical, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress*
• Paraben-free and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores, causing blackheads)
*Based on in-vitro testing
These Sunscreens are available for purchase in the office of Dr. Hernandez in Boca Raton, Florida.